Short-term stays are a great solution for those times when family caregivers are traveling or might just need a short break from caring for the senior in their life. And many seniors really appreciate the additional assistance a short-term stay provides when they are ill or recovering from illness, injury or surgery.
Respite care not only provides short breaks that can relieve stress and restore everyone’s energy, but can actually become a regularly scheduled reprieve. Short-term stays offer a refreshing change of pace for seniors, with the opportunity to make new friends, take part in our dynamic calendar of events and outings and enjoy our great cuisine. In fact, some of our permanent residents decided to move to The Fountains at Franklin after experiencing the benefits of a short-term stay.
The Fountains at Franklin offers short-term stays with flexible schedules and care packages. We are an intimate, family-centric community with a team of professional caretakers who always gear all care towards resident comfort and choice.
Our short-term stay residents are able to experience many of the benefits of The Fountains at Franklin, including:
- Fully furnished apartment with full bath and wireless resident call system
- Meals made fresh daily using fresh and local ingredients by our culinary team
- Maintenance, housekeeping and scheduled local transportation services for appointments, outings and errands
- A dynamic calendar of events and outings including Watermark University classes
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day to provide assistance